Nicolas

Monday, September 12, 2005

Thank you my friends!

I am writing this post especially to thank my two wonderful friends Suzie and Gen. Yesterday, they spent their whole Sunday helping us out assembling the furniture for Nicolas' room. Most of you know by now that the boxes have been sitting in the nursery room, unpacked, for a couple of months. Remember the post El "Nursery Room"
When Suzie and Gen came over to my house last week, and they saw that, they quickly asked WHEN CAN WE COME TO DO IT? WE WANT TO DO IT! WE WANT TO HELP! (You don't find this kind of nice offers that often, so of course I was like SUREEEE PLEASE, DO IT!), and as I said, yesterday, instead of spending the gorgeous weather of Sunday noon doing something outdoors (like they love to do), they were inside my house, sweating and very serious and determined in doing their job. Gen even brought a power tool, and let me tell you all that both of them were amazing in following the more than 15 steps to build the dresser and the changing table. Once they got it, they started PLAM! plUM! Pling! hammering here, screwing there and VOILA! Look at your beautiful furniture, Nicolas! The great thing about it was not only that they helped us a lot, but somehow they inspired Koki and showed him it was doable ha ha ha, he helped out a little bit as well. But, the big surprise was that at night, Koki assembled the crib!!! He did it! I guess the girls left him inspired. I am so grateful, now I can start decorating the walls, we still need to do the hutch, but out of 6 boxes I had in that room, now I have beautiful furniture and assembled with love :-).
Thank you friends!!! LOVE YOU!!!

4 Comments:

  • tus amigas se pasaron rose!... super lindas.
    cuando es el due date?

    By Blogger gang, at 9/14/2005 10:57 AM  

  • Hola Gang! Si pues, se pasaron, recontra buena gentes, :-)
    y encima ellas me dan las gracias porque dicen qu estan felices de haber podido hacer algo por Nicolas :-). Mi due date es Nov.18. ya no falta mucho, casi dos meses y ya estoy desesperada!!
    Besitos.

    By Blogger Rose, at 9/14/2005 3:42 PM  

  • Scorpio!!!!!
    uy pero si tienen un genio!
    mi hija menor es del 4 de nov... terrible! (seguro salio a la mama, ja!)

    By Blogger gang, at 9/14/2005 7:18 PM  

  • Ja ja ja...Crees en los signos? Mi mami es Escorpio pero es tranqui. Me gustaria que fuera Sagitario como mi esposito, que es lindo. Yo soy virgo y TODO lo que dicen aplica a mi...es un poco frustrante ser perfeccionista y pretender que todo camine a tu ritmo...ja ja ja.

    By Blogger Rose, at 9/15/2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home